The crafting system in Minecraft is one of the most unique and revolutionary systems that is highly regarded in the genre of survival games. Minecraft is famous for its simple but interesting aspects of the crafting system. With the same amount of resources, the player places them in different shapes and orders, the different results they can receive. The core of this system is: “Use a lot of small ingredients to create a more productive, more useful product.”
However, no matter how special it is, as time gone by, as many players come in contact with it, it will surely become a norm. It becomes something ordinary, no longer unique and users will start to find something new to explore. Forgotten Items is a mod that brings a new superior crafting system with an exciting mechanism beyond imagination!
The Forgotten Items include some equipment with magical powers such as explosive pickaxe, lucky pickaxe, seismic ring, teleportation ring… The crafting recipes of those items change according to the seeds – The code sequence created for each world. In order to craft the items, players will have to find ancient ruins, create rune readers and decode the forgotten recipes! Forgotten items require Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2.
How to Install Forgotten Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Forgotten-Items-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Forgotten Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)