Forever Stranded Mod 1.10.2. Hardcore mod packs are becoming trendy. The hardcore mod packs that players often encounter at the moment are usually Sky Factory or Crash Landing. However, these mod packs often are based on old Minecraft and mods versions, making the player’s experience repeated. Mod pack Forever Stranded uses one of the newest and most stable Minecraft versions – Minecraft 1.10.2 – with the latest mods of this release.
Forever Stranded is considered as a Crash Landing for Minecraft 1.10.2. The fact that a mod pack was made for Minecraft 1.10.2 is enough for players to give it a try. Version 1.10.2 eliminates the problem of memory overloading – a frequent annoyance often encountered in mod packs based on Minecraft 1.7.10. Not only that, Forever Stranded is less error-prone and more stable than the Crash Landing mod packs.
If you are a Minecraft player who feels that Vanilla Minecraft is too simple, then Forever Stranded will be a perfect choice for you! Players will have to survive on a dusty planet. In order to advance, you have to complete missions as well as try to survive in a very harsh environment. Be careful during the night because at that time terrible things start to appear.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Forever Stranded Mod 1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Forever-Stranded-1.10.2.zip file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!