Forever Enough Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a Map and Information Mod for Minecraft. It has a mission of providing the information of game includes information, recipes of all the blocks, items, and tools, etc. that have existed in your Minecraft world. These mods frequently have integration abilities greatly and stable. They can automatically read the information of the installed mods with this mod to get the recipes of the items from other mods.
Forever Enough Items is a variant mod programmed and designed basing on another popular mod. That famous one has stopped to update new versions of Minecraft named Too Many Items. Besides Forever Enough Items, there are some similar variants called Not Enough Items, Just Enough Items, etc. According to the author, Forever Enough Items has programmed and designed to replace Not Enough Items in the period of NEI cannot update Minecraft version 1.9, including unique functions that NEI does not have.
Until now, NEI has updated and maintained regularly. Moreover, it has reached to the current versions that Forever Enough Items has still developed. However, some particular highlights of FEI are editing the display menu quickly, adding many lists of items the players can, including API so the users can update and maintain more frequently. Additionally, the users can optimize the list of items with some attaching mods. Forever Enough Items requires Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2, ExCore, and Just Enough Items. Moreover, according to the suggestion of the author, the players should install both Chunk Edge Indicator and Light Level Overlay Reloaded to enhance all the features of this mod.
How to Install Forever Enough Items Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Excore, Just Enough Items, and Forever Enough Items.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Excore, Just Enough Items, and Forever Enough Items into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!