Force Blocks Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Force Blocks.
Force Blocks is a small mod that will add to Minecraft 3 new blocks. These three blocks have quite a special feature!
The first is Speed Block. Speed Block has a black background and a pink border. The feature of Speed Block is when you stand on it, it will push you in the direction you are looking at very fast speed. To build Speed Block, you will need 6 Stone, 2 Redstone Dust and 1 Quart Block.
Next is the Jump Block. Jump Block also has a black background but has a green border. The feature of Jump Block is that when the player stands on it, they will be shot up. To make Jump Block, you will need 4 Stone, 4 Redstone Dust and 1 Quart Block.
Finally, SpeedJump Block. SpeedJump Block is similar to the other 2 blocks on it also with a black background but a brown border. SpeedJump Block feature is a combination of the two blocks above. To build SpeedJump Block, you will need up to 5 Quart Block, 2 Stone and 2 Redstone Dust.
The feature of these 3 blocks also works on other creatures, not just for players.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Force Blocks Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Force-Blocks-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!