In Minecraft, sometimes looking for simple ingredients like plant seeds or sticks can actually be very difficult. ForageCraft Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 does not add anything new into Minecraft; instead, it changes some basic mechanisms that make surviving this unforgiving world a bit more immersive. When breaking some block, you can get additional drops as a bonus for the effort!
Potatoes, carrots, pumpkins are some of the most difficult to find seeds in the game, especially if there is no villages or fields around. If that’s the case, the only place that you can find them is in underground Mineshaft – a dangerous place which is hard to navigate and has dangers lurking in every corner.
With Forage Craft, finding seeds is no longer a problem, as now you can easily find them in almost every bush and grass field. You can also dig up carrots and potatoes in Grass Block anywhere, or get wooden sticks from breaking Leaves block or finding skulls inside Dirt blocks. Forage Craft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install ForageCraft Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, ForageCraft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!