Food Ores Mod 1.12.2. Welcome to Food Ores! Food Ores is a small mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2. Food Ores brings Minecraft a new concept! With Food Ores, the only way to find food is no longer farming. Now, you can get food by going Mining!
Food Ores add to Minecraft a variety of new minerals. But these minerals when exploited will give you food! Currently, Food Ores has the following new minerals: Wheat Ore, Ore Ore, Carrot Ore, Raw Chicken Ore, Cooked Chicken Ore, Raw Beef Ore, Steak Ore, Raw Porkchop Ore, Cooked Porkchop Ore, Raw Bacon Ore and Cooked Bacon Ore. The type of food that falls out will correspond to the type of mineral, it also appears clearly on the block image!
Also, you can see that Raw Bacon and Cooked Bacon are not food from Vanilla Minecraft. Bacon is mod food. Raw Bacon is used for food, it is also used as a material! You can build a tool from Raw Bacon and a special tool called Bacon Multitool. Bacon Multitool is both a sword, ax, shovel and trophy!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Food Ores 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Food-Ores-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!