Food Details Mod 1.10.2 provides information about a certain food item in the inventory when the player hovers mouse over it.
Based on a simple but extremely useful idea, the Food Details mod only has a single feature that shows the amount of hunger and food saturation recovered after using a certain food. It is easy to use, you just open the inventory and then hover the mouse over the food items in the chest, the information will appear immediately under the name of the food.
Mod can also be running in parallel to provide information on foods from other mods (according to the creator, Food Details mod can works with most food mods).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Food Details Mod 1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Food-Details-1.10.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Food Details into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!