Flux Networks Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft will release you from the hell of wasting materials when installing power lines. In technology and science mods, wiring and cables are the never-ending worries for our players, as they fear the cables may not be compatible with the machines, or the whole system would be too significant and troublesome. With the wireless power system of Flux Networks, that would be the problem of the past.
Flux Networks mod allows players to build wireless power grids for your systems. Not only this setup can transport electricity without cables, but it also supports multiple customizations to optimize energy transfer between storages and machines anywhere in your Minecraft world.
FluxNetworks eliminates the biggest problem that leads to a confusing system: the power cable! Without the wires and cable, there would be more space in the house, and the system won’t need to load a large amount of data every time which can help reducing lag and save time. Flux Networks also enable inter-dimension power transfer, making it easy for power management.
The networks consist of three simple blocks
- Flux Plug: Adds energy to the Network.
- Flux Point: Receives energy from the Network.
- Flux Controller: Manages the Network.
How to Install Flux Networks Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Sonar Core, Flux-Networks.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!