Flower Ores mod for Minecraft is a mod programmed and designed by Draco18s – creator of Reasonable Realism mod collection which including Hard Farming, Hard Ores, Hard Wildlife, Harder Underground and Expanded Industry. The Flower Ores mod was originally a minor feature in the Harder Ores mod, but later on after the Reasonable Realism were made, the Flower Ores were also split into a standalone mod for players or mod developers to use as part of a mod pack.
Ore Flowers has only one small, simple and easy to understand effect: it allows players to determine the location of underground resources. Ore Flowers introduces a variety of flowers based on the type of resource that is concentrated underground. These flowers are created both in the world generation process and when you use the bone meal on the ground. With this mod, the search for ores will become much simpler.
Minecraft is a survival game where players have to look for natural resources and use them to craft equipment and tools to help them escape from difficult situations. As time goes by, players will start using underground resources. It is very time consuming to find resources, so Flower Ores will help a lot of players, so they can develop faster! Flower Ores requires Forge Mod Loader, Hardlib and Minecraft versions 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Time Machine Lucky Block Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, HardLib, and Flower-Ores-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!