Flour Power Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft changes the way Wheat works in the game, giving players a little edge for their survival effort when doing large scale agriculture and harvesting. Before the mod being introduced, to maintain health, players need to consume 3 Wheat, while one matured Wheat bud only gives off one Wheat and 3 Seeds. Such a small benefit makes Wheat an unpopular choice for survival.
The new Adventure Update added a new mechanism into the game – the Hunger bar, which will reduce if the players were working too hard for a prolonged time. Once the Hunger bar depleted, it directly affects the player’s HP, and when fully filled, the Hunger bar allows player’s HP to be continuously refilled. Such mechanism adds a bit more of realism and challenge to the game, making survival much more fun and challenging.
With Hunger bar introduced, food becomes even more crucial than before. Players now need to create vast rice paddies and large cattle pens to produce food to quell hunger. But before that, new players will face big food problem. Wheat is the easiest to obtain, and players can farm Wheat to make bread for eating. But it takes 3 Wheat to make bread! With Flour Power, you can now make one bread for just one Wheat! Flour Power requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Flour Power Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Flour-Power.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!