Flopper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2is a mod programmed and designed by the mod developer Kroeser. Kroeser is a member of the Curse Forge mod sharing website for over 4 years and he has contributed to programming a lot of great mods, which are used in many different modpacks such as Evil Craft, Integrated Tunnels, Integrated Dynamics, Colossal Chests, Structured Crafting, Energetic Sheep, … These mods have many different themes, serve and meet many requirements of many different players with very interesting methods. Flopper is also such a mod.
In Minecraft Vanilla, players often use Hopper to move items from one location to another. Although Hopper is a very limited block, many players prefer this item and use it instead of other transport mods. It is not because they do not know how to install the mod, but simply this block has something very specific. So what if there is an item that works similarly to Hopper, but uses it to transfer liquids? Surely many players will also feel interesting!
Flopper put in Minecraft a block named Flopper. This block has the same effect as Hopper: Smoking things placed above their heads and moving to the bottom pipe. But replacing items like Hopper, Flopper has the ability to suck liquids! Floppers can suck liquids from a Tank, from a location and push into a tank or another location.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Cyclops Core.
How to Install Flopper 1.16.5/1.15.2for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Flopper-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!