Any Happy Potter fans must be really familiar with the magical fireplace that can teleport wizards to anywhere in the world. Floocraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 will relive such magical experience right here in Minecraft.
Creating a system of a fireplace that can teleport users (with green flames instead of red).
How to install and use (left to right):
- 1: Build a fireplace using permanent-burning materials like Nether Rack as fuel.
- 2: Lit the fire.
- 3: Hold Floo Powder in hand and right click at the fire, if the flame turns green, it is now possible to be used to teleport to other locations.
Be advised: normal Floo Powder can be used only once, after that the flame will return to its original color. To craft Floo Powder that can be used many times, see the recipe below.
- 4: To teleport to the fireplace you just built, you need to put a Floo Sign (recipe below) and give it a name, then select Connect to Network (you can also choose Use as Decoration to use the sign as regular decoration).
- 5: You can now walk into the flames and pick the destination.
Be advised: Without the Floo Sign, you will not be able to teleport from other locations to the fireplace you are at.
For single time used Floo Powder: you need 01 Ender Pearl and 01 Gunpowder.
For Floo Powder that can be used 2, 4 and 8 times, you need an equivalent amount of Ender Pearl to craft.
Floo Sign, Floo Torch, Floower Pot:
Floo Torch is just for decoration, Floower Pot is used to hold Floo Powder, just like in the movie.
Requires Minecraft Forge installed.
How to Install Floocraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- 7. Put the Floocraft.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.