Flesh2Leather Mod 1.16.4/1.16.1 for Minecraft allows the players to transfer between leather and rotten flesh just with two simple recipes.
About rotten flesh, many people think that this item is superabundant in Inventory store of every player. This one usually appears when the players kill a zombie, and the player also can eat it when they feel so starve (however it is not safe and can be a poisoned food). It is quite wasted for an item. Besides, about leather, it appears when the players kill an ox, and it also has not so many functions. To solve this situation, Flesh2Leather Mod is born. This mod allows the player to transfer between these two items. With a simple recipe combining both furnace and coal, you guy can transfer a leather to a rotten flesh and vice versa. How to use: Put leather into the furnace and heat it, immediately we have a rotten meat (and vice versa).
You can download the latest version of Flesh2Leather Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Flesh2Leather Mod 1.16.4/1.16.1 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Flesh2Leather.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!