FlashFyre’s Enchantments Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version bnar 1.14.4 called FlashFyre’s Enchantments.
FlashFyre’s Enchantments is a very simple mod for Minecraft. It adds a few new enhancements to Minecraft with tools, weapons, and clothing inside Minecraft.
- Bloodlust (2 levels): For Sword and Ax. Gives the player the Strength effect after killing an creature.
- Weighted (2 levels): For Sword and Ax. Likely to cause the target to be hit by Weakness when you deal a critical hit.
- Wither Aspect (2 levels): For Sword. The target will suffer Wither for a period of time. Cannot be combined with Fire Aspect and Poison Aspect.
- Poison Aspect (2 levels): For Sword. The target will be subjected to Poison in a time capsule. Cannot be combined with Fire Aspect and Wither Aspect.
- Vampiric (2 levels): For Sword. Players have the ability to suck blood when attacking (not working on Undead Mobs like Zombie, Skeleton, etc). A rare enhancement that cannot be obtained through the Enchantment Table.
- Searing (2 levels): For armor. An attacker is likely caught in fire.
- Steadfast (3 levels): For bra (chestplate). Increases Knockback Resistance and repels enemy attacks.
- Pillaging (5 levels): For Crossbow. Deal additional damage to Illagers (except Witches and Ravagers).
- Sharpshooter (3 levels): For Crossbow. Increase the speed and accuracy of the arrows. Also increases a little damage.
- Torrent (5 levels): For Trident. Deal more damage to fire creatures. Cannot combine with Impaling.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install FlashFyre’s Enchantments Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, FlashFyres-Enchantments-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!