Flaming Arrows Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Flaming Arrows.
Flaming Arrows is a very small mod for Minecraft. It just adds to Minecraft a new item. This item is called Flaming Arrow.
Flaming Arrow is a special type of Arrow (like Spectral Arrow or other Tipped Arrow). Flaming Arrow can be used when you shoot with a Bow or with a Crossbow. When firing using this type of bow and arrow, your target will be on fire.
To create Flaming Arrow, you will need 4 Arrows and 1 Fire Charge (once creating will give you 4 Flaming Arrows).
Mod in addition to adding Minecraft Flaming Arrow, it also has another feature that is removing Flame enhancement of Bow. The author of this mod does this because they think this is more appropriate. Instead of an enhancement that fires a bow of a rocket, you’ll need to craft a rocket bow to fire it out! If you don’t like this change, you can turn it off in the mod’s config file.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Flaming Arrows Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Flaming-Arrows-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!