Minecraft has a vast system of rivers, lakes, and ocean which stretching long throughout the map and can easily be found. But water resources in Minecraft is not very useful, because besides farming, transportation, and fishing (using fishing rods, which very time-consuming and low productivity), then surely we can also use the river or lake for … swimming. You may be thinking that this mod may be adding a new water-based item or something. But no, Fishing Net Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft directly boosts the ability to provide food (fish) of the rivers and lakes systems.
All that we need to do is to craft fishing net, put it in a lake or river, then wait for a while, the fish will stick in the net for us to harvest with great leisure. And if you are too lazy to walk to the lake, just right-click and hold Right mouse, the net will be automatically cast into the lake bottom, very simple.
The crafting recipe is very simple, and the net can be reused many times (because just one beat and a whole net will drop out not broken or anything).
In addition to fishing, you can use the net to throw at … animals, they would get caught in the net just like fish. We can use this feature is to help keep the animals stand still to build cages around them.
Simple recipes and highly recyclable, this mod are perfect for our competent Minecraft fishers.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Fishing Net Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Fishing Net Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!