Fish Traps Mod 1.14.3. Fishing is one of the activities you can do in Minecraft. To be able to fish, you will need a fishing rod and a large enough lake. Fishing can give you a lot of things like food (different types of fish), treasures (bow, enchanted book, name tag, etc.) or junk – bowl, leather, rotten flesh, veins vein).
It is one of the first features to appear in Minecraft (from Alpha versions), but it is rarely used. We all agree that fishing is very boring, not rewarding, but needs the player’s concentration. But don’t worry because with Fish Traps, this will change.
Fish Traps added a new Minecraft 3 block. These blocks have the ability to automatically fish for players, they are called Fish Trap.
- Wooden Fish Trap: This is Fish Trap first level of mod. To create, you will need 4 Strings, 4 Sticks and 1 Fishing Rod. Wooden Fish Trap can be set down and it will automatically fish for you. Its power equals a Fishing Rod with Lure / Luck of of the Sea I.
- Iron Fish Trap: Upgrade from Wooden Fish Trap. You just need to surround Wooden Fish Trap with Iron. Iron Fish Trap is equal to a Fishing Rod with Lure / Luck of the Sea II reinforcement.
- Diamond Fish Trap: Surround Iron Fish Trap with Diamond. Diamond Fish Trap is Fish Trap at the end of the mod. Diamond Fish Trap is equal to a Fishing Rod with Lure / Luck of the Sea III reinforcement.
- Fish Bait: Fish Bait can be made with any fish with 3 Iron Nugget. Fish Bait can be put into Fish Trap to increase efficiency.
With Fish Traps, you can design an automatic fishing machine in an extremely simple way! You also note that Fish Trap only works when water surrounds it!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.