First Aid Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Normally you will have 20 blood (10 hearts) and you can see it in your status bar. First Aid will replace this. With First Aid, your blood bar will be replaced into 8 different regions. Head, body, left hand, right hand, left leg, right leg, left foot, right foot. Each region will have their own blood volume. When you take damage, the damage you get will lose blood.
When your organs lose blood, you will suffer bad effects depending on the injured part. For example, your leg is injured and you will suffer from Slowness. Or if your hand is injured you will suffer from Mining Fatigue, the injured head will have to be Blindess, and so on. Note that your head and body are the most important. If your head or body runs out of blood, you will die immediately. That’s why the armor on the head and the body is the most important when you use this mod!
To heal, you will need to create a Bandage or Plaster. The right mouse when holding a Bandage or Plaster will appear on the GUI. Here you can choose the part you want to heal. You will also see the current blood of each part. Going to bed will also give you some blood.
The mod also has an item called Morphine. Morphine is a drink. When drinking, Morphine will temporarily erase all bad effects that you suffer from body injuries!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install First Aid 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, First-Aid-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!