Fire’s Random Things mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a collection of random blocks, items and equipment to use for different purposes and occasions.
The mod does not have a particular theme or based off any idea, Fire’s Random Things mod is a random collection of not-so-related items, blocks, and equipment. There are many items and blocks like hand-held Dispenser, Obsidian mining tools, or even color blocks for decorations. In short, the mod has these followings:
- Handheld Dispenser
- New fuel
- Luxury-looking candles
- Hallucination Potions
- Compact Bookshelves
- Compact Dirt
Fire’s Random Things can be used with these following mods: • Base Metals (DrCyano) • Real Stone Tools (The_Fireplace) • JustEnoughItems (mezz) • Chisel (tterrag1098, Drullkus, and Minecreatr)
How to Install Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Fire’s-Random-Things-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Fire’s Random Things into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!