Filters Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Filters.
Filters is a mod with quite different features. Its features will not directly affect the gameplay of Minecraft. Filters feature is that it will improve the user interface in Creative mode.
Filters introduces filters into the Creative GUI based on tags introduced in Minecraft 1.13. Although creative groups exist, some contain hundreds of items which can make it difficult to locate a specific item. Filters makes it easy to find an item by adding new filter tabs to the left side of the creative screen that allow you to limit the items shown based on the category they fall under. It also uses the new Minecraft tags which makes it easily for players to change them around easily using a resource pack. Mod developers get access to register custom filters for their own mod.
- Pre-configured filters for vanilla creative tabs
- Easy to use API for developers to register custom filters
- Support to override tags via resource packs
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Filters Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Filters-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!