Fertilization Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft some kind of new Bone Meal and have more special features than bone meal usually in Minecraft.
The first is Compressed Bone Meal. As you know, the Bone Meal in Minecraft is mainly used as fertilizer for plants. Similarly, Compressed Bone Meal is also used as a fertilizer for plants. But the special thing is Compressed Bone Meal that works with 4 Bone Meal normally and it has the ability to automatically harvest (auto harvest). That is, you can right-click on the crop continuously and it will harvest for you without you breaking. To create Compressed Bone Meal, you will need 4 Bone Meals.
If you want a better Bone Meal, you can create Extremly Compressed Bone Meal. Extremly Compressed Bone Meal is effective with 36 Bone Meal usually. Extremly Compressed Bone Meal also has the ability to automatically harvest but what makes it even more special is its ability to turn Sapling into a huge tree! To create, you will need 9 Compressed Bone Meal.
Finally, Florist’s Bone Meal. Florist’s Bone Meal is a Bone Meal type only for flowers. You can right-click to harvest flowers continuously. Using Florist’s Bone Meal on Grass will show you flowers instead of weeds. To create, you will need 2 Bone Meal and 2 any kind of flower.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Fertilization Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Fertilization-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!