Have you ever thought that the fences in Minecraft Vanilla can have more rational, practical mechanisms than what they can do now? Yes, they are currently doing well, but these fences can become beautiful decoration items with different shapes and sizes rather than being squeezed into one rigid framework. But Mojang said, “What works well does not need to be corrected.” As a result, what was included in Minecraft is almost never changed.
Minecraft is a survival game that forces players to constantly moving forward, gathering resources and develop further. However, after each patch, only new functions are added, and the current ones are rarely fixed or revised to suit the wishes of players. Fortunately, to give players the power to change and create what they want, Mojang has introduced the modding system!
Fence Overhaul mod is programmed and designed to completely change the mechanism of fences in Minecraft. Currently, Fence Overhaul is still in development, but the author claims that with the current mechanisms, Fence Overhaul is ready enough to act as a stand-alone mod. With Fence Overhaul, players can create a Diagonal Fence using a new recipe which allows players to place fences in new shapes rather than old ones. Fence Overhaul requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2 / 1.9.4 / 1.8.9.
How to Install Fence Overhaul Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Fence-Overhaul-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fence Overhaul Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)