Farseek API 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a resource mod that Delvr programmed its code. He had used this mod to program 2 other 2 mods. The first mod is Streams: mod that changes reasonably and sustainably the flow of water in Minecraft. The rest is Repose mod: mod that creates stable hills you can go trekking to bumpy mountains without jumping.
Delvr is a novice in mod but he has owned 2 main powerful and famous mods are Streams, Repose and 1 supporting mod is Farseek. Therefore, Delvr will bring wonderful mods that will change the way of experience and turn Minecraft into an entirely new game in the future. To use these 2 mods: Streams and Repose, you must install Farseek to start Minecraft. Importantly, you have to install all of 3 mods, you will have to install Forge Mod Installer.
Streams – Mod changes the mechanism of the water
Repose – It changes world generating
This API requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12.2.
How to Install Farseek API 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Farseek-API, and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Farseek API and the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!