Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a fairly simple mod. If you are a Minecraft player who enjoys building high-yielding rice fields or fruit gardens, then this is the mod for you. All that Farming for Blockheads introduce into the game is a small shop. But you will not expect how much you need this until you try it. This is a function that makes it easy for you to find seeds.
What would happen if one of your gardens is missing one type of plant, but that plant is so damn hard to find? Surely the feelings of missing a plant in a near-complete garden can make you crazy! Especially when you are playing with mods, the number of seeds increases even more and the drop rate of the one that you need will be much smaller. That is when Farming for Blockheads comes in. All it does is introducing into the game an NPC that can exchange seeds.
The NPC is known as Weathered Salesperson. This NPC allows players to exchange from one type of seed to the other. Each seed has its own value, so a more valuable seed will cost more to trade. All parameters are properly balanced to avoid abusing. Now you can complete your garden without missing any type of plant. Farming for Blockhead mod can also support Pam’s HarvestCraft, but you don’t have to install Pam’s HarvestCraft to use this mod. Farming for Blockheads requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Farming-for-Blockheads.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!