Farmer’s Delight Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 is a mod that will focus on expanding the elements of farming, farming, and cooking in Minecraft. It adds new tools, new blocks, new crops, and lots of new foods to Minecraft!
Farmer’s Delight is a pretty simple mod. To begin with, you’ll want to craft a knife (new tool’s). Knives when used to kill creatures will cause them to drop more items like Leathers, Feathers. Straw and Straw are a very useful item when cutting grass. In addition, knives will also be helpful in preparing cooking ingredients. When you explore, you will find new crops of the mod. You can bring them back to start farming them. If you can’t find any crops, you can visit a Village to swap seeds with them. To craft all kinds of mod’s food, you need a Cooking Pot. Cooking Pot over a fire will boil and you can cook food in it. You can combine different ingredients together to create different dishes (you can use JEI – Just Enough Items to view ingredients details)! Basically, you just need to follow the steps in the “Advancements” of the mod. If you want to know details about the mod, you can visit its wiki: https://github.com/vectorwing/FarmersDelight/wiki/Getting-Started.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!