Fancy Tools mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will add to the game new fancy-looking tools that are made of high-grade materials, resulting in extremely high performance and durability.
As you know, Minecraft has five basic tools (Pickaxe, Ax, Sword, Shovel, Hoe) made from five different materials (Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold, Diamond). Players can use them at each stage of the gameplay (from the beginning, players primarily use tools made from wood or stone, then gradually switch to iron and finally diamond). However, in the game, there are still some types of materials that can be used for crafting tools but with no recipes, so Fancy Tools Mod was born to provide players with 10 new tools that are made from 2 new but old materials.
The mod adds 10 new tools made from 2 materials: – Obisidian: – Emerald:
How to Install FancyTools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, FancyTools-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of FancyTools into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!