Fancy Block Particles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod inspired by a default function built into the custom launcher called Craftland.org. Fancy Block Particles change the mechanism, as well as introducing a number of rules that allow the player to change the behavior of the particle. With the new particle effects introduced into the game by Fancy Block Particles, the environment around Minecraft players becomes much more realistic and animated.
Minecraft is a survival game in which players must use all of their knowledge to deal with the difficulties they face. But such a game must have a realistic and lively environment. That is Minecraft’s weakness. Minecraft has interesting game mechanics, but because of the “Cartoony” nature of the game interface, most of the effects in the game do not bring the role-playing feel.
With Fancy Block Particles, when the player runs, place or break blocks… the former particles will be transformed into completely new particles. Players can even customize the behavior of particles such as the ability to collide with Entities, bouncing off walls, rolling over land, animating, changing the speed of disappearance of particles …
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Fancy Block Particles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Fancy-Block-Particles-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!