Fallout mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings players into a post-apocalyptic world, survived from a world-wide nuclear war. The players must struggle against the harsh, radioactive environment as well as other not-so-normal threats lurking in every corner.
If you are a fan of the role-playing adventure games, then you must have at least once heard of Fallout. This is a sci-fi game set on a post-apocalyptic world, severely destroyed by nuclear wars. The players must find a way to survive and explore this god-forsaken world. I myself is a die-hard fan of the Fallout series, but the latest installments of the game had left my old PC behind in the dust. That’s why I’m looking for a few mods about Fallout for Minecraft. And Fallout mod is the best experience that I had found.
The main features of the mod: – New inventory and equipment system with advanced attributes. – Mercenaries and companions help players in combat. – A wide range of weapons ranging from real to sci-fi. – … Let’s install this mod to have an unique Fallout experience in Minecraft.
How to Install Fallout Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Fallout-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Fallout into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fallout Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)