Fairy Lights Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2: colorful lighting systems can use to decorate houses in Minecraft.
Before reviewing Fairy Lights mod, let’s take a look at several types of decorative lightning in Minecraft, so we can grasp the extend of Fairy Light’s potential:
- Redstone Lamp
There is some other lighting source like Redstone Torch, which is initially made for something else. Perhaps the number of decorative lights is not enough to satisfy the players who want to build and decorate their homes and show off on social media. With 6 main types of decorative lights, 16 different colors, and many alternative shapes, the player can freely choose the most suitable lighting styles and colors.
Not just decorative lamps that got added into the game, Fairy Light mod also introduces decorative flags and small ornaments with themes like Halloween … You can follow the crafting recipe in the following table:
Example Hanging Lights recipes
Vine & Tinsel Garland
Pennant, Step-ladder, Letter bunting
Pennant bunting is made by first crafting pennants that can be any dye color.
Some example pennant bunting recipes.
You can download the latest version of the Fairy Lights mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Fairy Lights Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Fairy-Lights.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!