Fabric Tree Chopper Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. As you know, wood is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource you exploit in almost any new world. You will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things in the future such as used to make tools, used as fuel, used as construction / decoration materials and many more.
However, due to the nature of the game, it can take you a lot of time to exploit it. One of the most effective ways of logging is to build a “tree farm” so you can exploit it more effectively. Even so, it can still take a lot of time.
Introduce Fabric Tree Chopper to you! Fabric Tree Chopper is a mod created with the purpose of speeding up the logging process in Minecraft. Fabric Tree Chopper’s feature will make tree felling become faster and easier.
Fabric Tree Chopper will have 3 different tree felling modes:
- Full Chop: Cut down the whole tree at once.
- Vanilla Chop: Chop each piece as usual.
- Single Chop: Chopping one piece at a time, but it will cut down from the top of the tree differently than usual. You only need to chop the bottom piece of wood many times.
You can change between these 3 modes of the mod in the mod’s config file. You can also install the Mod Menu so you can change them directly in the game along with some other customizations!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Fabric Tree Chopper Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4