Fabric Language Kotlin Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by NikkyAI, asiekierka, and modmuss50, programmed with the purpose of supporting start-up and providing resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “requirements” section when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum savings of resources and can support many mods at a time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mod, updating, changing and fixing errors for many mods become simpler at the same time. Most Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programed as a support mod, Fabric Language Kotlin will not provide any effect when installing independently of Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and pre-built frameworks for other mods to work properly. Modes that Fabric Language Kotlin supports will often use a common set of code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, NikkyAI, asiekierka and modmuss50 have put this code in Fabric Language Kotlin. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to operate, the system will report a game error, causing the crash and unable to load to the main menu.
Fabric Language Kotlin will be a mod that you want to install if you intend to use mods for Minecraft 1.14!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.