Fabric Furnaces Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod based on a famous mod that you probably already know is called Iron Chests. But unlike Iron Chests, adding new chests to Minecraft, Fabric Furnaces adds many new types of Furnace to Minecraft. These types of Furnace will be made from vanilla ingredients. They are gradually increased to rarity and Furnace is more difficult to manufacture and has higher speed and ability!
Fabric Furnaces added Minecraft 9 new Furnace types:
- Fabric Furnace: The first Furnace of mod, simple and very cheap recipe!
- Iron Furnace: Made from Fabric Furnace and 8 Iron Ingot.
- Gold Furnace: Made from Iron Furnace and 8 Gold Ingot.
- Diamond Furnace: Made from Gold Furnace and 8 Diamond.
- Obsidian Furnace: Made from Diamond Furnace and 8 Obsidian.
- Nether Furnace: Made from Obsidian Furnace, 2 Soul Sand, 2 Blaze Rod, 2 Nether Bricks, 1 Magma Block and 1 Magma Cream.
- Emerald Furnace: Made from Nether Furnace and 8 Emerald.
- End Furnace: Manufactured from Emerald Furnace, 2 End Stone Bricks, 2 Ender Pearl, 2 End Rod, 1 Eye of Ender and 1 Shulker Shell.
- Ethereal Furnace: Manufacturing from End Furnace, 2 Block of Diamond, 2 Sea Lantern, 2 Glowstone, 1 Nether Star and 1 Dragon Head.
In addition, each Furnace of the mod has its “Crystal” version. You can craft them by enclosing the Furnace of the mod with Glass. Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.