As the upgraded version of the EZ Storage mod for use in the latest Minecraft versions, Ez Storage 2 is no different than its predecessor. As the name implies, Ez Storage 2 offers players a more modern and straightforward ways of storing items than using Minecraft Vanilla’s Wooden Chests. With EZ Storage 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, players won’t need to waste large amounts of storage space for huge stacks of items. All will be stored in EZ Storage 2’s upgradeable storage system.
It can be said Ez Storage 2 is a simplified version of Applied Energistics (AE) – a well- known mod that is often featured in large mod packs like Feed The Beast, Tekkit, Sky Factory 2, Agrarian Sky 2 … AE is also a top choice for mods that can sort out and store items. Similar to AE, Ez Storage also has a machine that serves both as a crafting platform and storage. This device can connect to the “item storage memory” blocks to create an almost infinite crafting/storage system.
The memory blocks can be made of a variety of materials and the type of memory that uses diamonds can contain the most amounts of memories. In the main interface of the system, players can interact with stored items; each item stored will occupy a box. So you can store thousands of blocks using only 2 to 3 boxes. Crafting, storing, and organizing items have never been easier! EZ Storage 2 requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install EZ Storage 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, EZ-Storage-2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!