Extreme Reactors Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 mainly is a Big Reactor mod programmed, transformed to allow the players use this mod in the new versions of Minecraft. Currently, Extreme Reactor has already applied in some versions such as 1.9.4 and 1.10.2. Therefore, it is a key to allow Mod Developer to complete a set of construction, design and then, creating a giant electric machine for later versions.
Big Reactors is a favorite mod in many modpacks of modern technology development and electric machine development. Because this mod has allowed you to create a giant electric machine from fusion power, atomic power to turbine power by combining some blocks with a certain order. Every electric machine has a particular strength, as well as unique ingredients requirement to fit with playing style.
However, it is very sorry when Big Reactors has not had any new information while only installing and using in the version of 1.7.10 down. After a long time, a Mod Developer named ZeroNoRyuki decided to recreate this mod set for newer versions such as 1.11.2 and 1.10.2. Its system is familiar with the origin, but there are some small changes to be more convenient and unique in gameplay. Moreover, Extreme Reactors cannot only create Redstone Flux but also support some units of Tesla when the players install Tesla Power API. Extreme Reactors requires Forge Mod Loader, ZeroCore, and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Extreme Reactors Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, ZeroCore, and Extreme-Reactors.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of ZeroCore and Extreme-Reactors into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!