Extra Blocks mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into the game new versions of stone blocks used for building and also introduces new stone blocks (from Terra Firma Craft).
A huge part of Minecraft’s gameplay is construction, and talking about that aspect, do you know what you would need? You may need wood… but remember that stone is an extremely important component in construction because if you build a house of wood, just one spark of fire can turn your house into ashes, and if you build a house out of iron, it will be extremely expensive. However, the amount of stones in Minecraft is not enough, so Extra Blocks was created to add more stones for construction to Minecraft.
You can find a lot of new types of stones as well as their other forms like Brick, Smooth … Stone recipes can be looked up with Just Enough Items mod (because there are too many of them so I cannot list them all out). You can also install Chisel Mod to activate some other types of these rocks.
How to Install Extra Blocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Extra-Blocks-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Extra Blocks into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extra Blocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)