Galaticraft is a huge mod about space exploration, designed and programmed to create a whole new dimension in Minecraft: the Universe. But it seems that the Minecraft community is not satisfied with the enormous amount of content added by the mod. That’s why we have Extra Planets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – an add-on for Galacticraft that has quickly become one of the most favorite mod of the community. The add-on introduces new contents which include more than 10 new planets and star systems for exploration as well as 6 new upgradable levels for spaceships that help you go deeper into space than you have ever been.
Details of the new contents added by Extra Planets are as below:
- 10 new planets/star (Mercury, Venus, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Eris, Kepler 22b).
- New rockets at level 4 to 10 (only available in version 1.7.10 and 1.10.2).
- New launch pad for spaceships (only available in version 1.7.10 and 1.10.2).
- New dungeons level 4 to 10 (some of them may have Creeper bosses).
- Each planet has its own unique material.
- Each planet has its own space station.
- Villagers are available on all planets and moons.
- Weapons, tools, and armors can now be crafted from materials of all planets.
- Other miscellaneous changes.
Extra Planets requires Galacticraft Planets, MicdoodleCore, and GalactiCraft.
How to Install Extra Planets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Extra Planets.jar file, Galacticraft Planets, MicdoodleCore, and GalactiCraft.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!