Extra Pieces Mod 1.14.3. Have you ever felt the lack of blocks to use for your construction work? Why do some blocks have a slab or stair variant, etc. but the rest are not? If you have questions or questions, Extra Pieces is a mod for you!
Extra Pieces is a pretty simple mod. It adds Minecraft Fence, Fence Gate, Stair, Slab variants to almost all blocks in the game! I said it was a “simple” mod because it was really nothing fancy. However, the amount of blocks it gives Minecraft is quite large. This along with you will have to give yourself a lot more choices in building!
Extra Pieces also introduced some new variants to players for blocks.
- Siding: Siding is similar to Slab but instead of being placed horizontally on the ground, it is placed straight! Basically a “Vertical Slab”.
- Corner: Corner is quite similar to Stair but they are also changed differently. They can be called “Sideways Stair”.
- Post: Post is a core (columns). They look exactly the same as Fence, but they don’t have the same combination of features as Fence.
Along with so many new blocks are many new recipes. That’s why I recommend using Extra Pieces with mods that allow you to see recipes like Roughly Enough Items or Just Enough Items!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.