Minecraft is a vast, colorful world. Players can encounter realistic replicas of the real world like the great jungles, scorching deserts or surfing beaches. They can also find creepy creatures like zombies rising from the death, giant spiders, spooky skeletons, horrible black creatures that can teleport instantly or even bombs that can move on its own.
However, with a world like Minecraft, one would never have “too many animals”. Minecraft world can becomes more lively and full of vitality with more animals. Minecraft Vanilla’s eco system lacks many species that exist in the real world. But with modding, players with programming skills can reproduce or create any creature they want in the Minecraft world.
Extra Creatures is such a mod. The mod is programmed by EnderiumSmith – a well-known mod developer whose popular creation is called Charcoal Pit that allows players to create large amounts of coal. Extra Creatures was created to bring into the game new creatures: exploding beetles, beaver-duck hybrids, giant elks and wisps fire which appear in the Nether. Each creature has its own shape, attack skills and individual stats so be careful when facing them! Extra Creatures requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.
How to Install Extra Creatures Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extra-Creatures-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Extra Creatures into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extra Creatures Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)