Extra Anvils Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. In Minecraft there is a block called Anvil and it is very useful. Appeared in 1.4 versions of Minecraft, it is used to repair tools and clothes and put them together. In addition, it is also used to … kill people!
However, Minecraft’s Anvil is not perfect. It has a lot of limitations. One of them is called “Prior Work” penalty. Prior Work penalty can be summarized as an item when repaired or remixed multiple times when it will be subject to a level penalty. The higher the penalty, the more you need to rename, repair or pair it. However, the highest level that Anvil can operate is level 39. This means that when an item exceeds the level 39 level, you will not be able to fix it anymore (you will master a line of words). is “Too Expensive”).
Extra Anvils add to Minecraft some new types of Anvil that can help you bypass this limit. Extra Anvils has 3 new types of Anvils as follows:
- Stone Anvil: Limit the level cap to half of Anvil usually. Broken after 3 times but very cheap.
- Gold Anvil: Limit the level to 4 times Anvil usually. Durability is also 4.
- Diamond Anvil: There is no level limit. Durability 64 times.
In addition, Extra Anvils changes some other small features of Anvil that will make it better. Extra Anvils also supports many other mods!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extra Anvils Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extra-Anvils-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!