Extended Mushrooms Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Extended Mushrooms.
Extended Mushrooms adds some new items from Mushroom to Minecraft. Along with that, it also changed some behaviors of Mushroom.
First, it makes the Mushrooms now grow into Huge Mushrooms (just like a Sapling grows into a tree) when placed on Mycelium and Podzol (if you put it in Dirt or Grass, you need brightness below 13). Moreover, when you put 4 Mushrooms in a 2×2 box when it will grow into Mega Mushrooms.
The Mushroom Stem Block (from Huge Mushroom) now drops itself (instead of mushroom) and is considered a new type of wood. Using Shear or Silk Touch on the Red Mushroom Block or the Brown Mushroom Block will drop them. The mod also added a new type of Mushroom, Glowshroom. Glowshroom will have similar behavior / features to Red Mushroom or Brown Mushroom.
In addition, Extended Mushrooms also has new sheep!
You should use JEI (Just Enough Items) to see the mod’s recipes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extended Mushrooms Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extended-Mushrooms-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!