Extended Furnace Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Extended Furnace.
Extended Furnace adds to Minecraft a new type of Furnace that has more and better features for Minecraft.
First, to make it, you will need 7 Iron Ingot, 1 Redstone Block and 1 Normal Furnace. Next, you will need to make updates to it. It is these upgrades that will make it stand out from regular Furnace.
There are the following upgrades:
- Speed upgrade: Increases smelting speed by 1.2x but multiplies energy consumption by 1.44x
- Efficiency upgrade: increases energy buffer by 1.2x and multiplies energy consumption by .8x
- Experience upgrade: increases experience output as the square of the number of upgrades.
- Multiplying upgrade: multiplies outputs, limited to 2.
The Extended Furnace can also change the mode to Smoker or Blast Furnace and the experience gained will be stored in Furnace so you can take it out.
One thing you should keep in mind is that the Extended Furnace uses FE energy as its fuel. Therefore, you will need to install mods that can generate FE power so you can use this Furnace.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extended Furnace Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extended-Furnace-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!