Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Extended Diamond.
Extended Diamond is a small mod. It will add to Minecraft some new tools made from Diamond. These tools will be upgraded versions of regular tools or could be tools with a completely different use.
New tools of the mod:
- Large Diamond Sword: A sword larger than usual. Deals more damage than Diamond Sword. The side level is twice that of a normal sword. Crafted from 1 Diamond Block, 1 Diamond and 1 Stick.
- Diamond Shovpick: The tool is a combination of Pickaxe and Shovel. There are both uses. Twice as long as conventional tools. Crafted from 1 Diamond Block, 2 Diamonds and 2 Sticks.
- Diamond Axepick: The tool is a combination of the Pickaxe and the Ax. There are both uses. Twice as long as conventional tools. Crafted from 1 Diamond Block, 2 Diamonds and 2 Sticks.
- Diamond Glass Hammer: Tools used to break blocks such as Glass, Glass Panes, Ice, Glowstone, Redstone Lamps, etc (blocks with Glass or Ice as raw materials). Crafted from 1 Stick, 1 Diamond and 2 Glass Panes.
- Diamond Piler: A tool used to break blocks like Rails, and blocks related to Iron, Gold, etc. Crafted from 2 Sticks and 1 Diamond.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extended-Diamond-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!