Experience Container Mod 1.14.3/1.14.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Experience Container.
You must have lost a lot of experience points when exploring. You have a lot of levels but there is no way to spend it or you are on your way to death … This is one of the very common cases in Minecraft. But don’t worry because Experience Container can help you avoid falling into this case.
Experience Container adds to Minecraft a new block that you can use to store your experience points. This block is called Experience Block. To create Experience Block, you only need any 6 Wooden Plank, 2 Wooden Slab and 1 Empty Bucket.
To use Experience Block, you just need to put it down and right-click on it. If you have a level then right-click on it to store your level. To get it out, you just have to right-click it again!
Experience Container is a small and handy mod. It is very suitable for use in combination with other mods or in the modpack you want.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.