Exotic Blocks Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Exotic Blocks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to express their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to something they feel are missing and Exotic Blocks is one of them.
Exotic Blocks adds many new types of blocks to Minecraft. You will find that these types of blocks of mod will have quite a lot of blocks with very strange shapes. Moreover, blocks are variations of blocks that already exist in Minecraft.
Exotic Blocks has a lot of new recipes, so you should also install REI (Roughly Enough Items) so you can easily view them.
Exotic Matter Library
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.