Exotic Birds Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Do you feel the ecology of the Minecraft world is a bit too simple? Feel like chicken, pig, cow, squid, dog, and cat are not enough? Want your world to be more lively? Exotic Birds is a perfect choice if you want to hear the birds singing every day when you wake up in this vast world! Exotic Birds add to the game a variety of birds with behavior, giving birth, and sound almost similar to the birds in real life!
Exotic Birds mod brings to your Minecraft world 30 real-life birds, each programmed with sound and behavior just like their real-life version. Each biome has a bird species, based on the weather conditions that these birds live on. Installing Exotic Birds, you can hear the duckling in the lake, the woodpecker on the tall tree, the sea breeze mixed with the scouring waves and the penguins in the cold lands.
These birds do not just appear naturally, they actually hatch from bird’s nest that you can find scattered across the trees all over the world. Each nest will contain one to three eggs and there are eggs you will not know which one it is and that is when you need to use an egg tester. If you’re lucky, you’ll even find the eggs of the bird only in myth: Phoenix!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Exotic Birds 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Exotic-Birds-1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!