Everything Craftable Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Everything Craftable.
Everything Craftable is a mod created with the aim to add to Minecraft the crafting recipes that the mod’s author feels that the game is missing or should be like Saddle, Name Tag, and so on.
Currently, Everything Craftable will have the following crafting formulas:
Fabrication of Slimeball:
- To create Slimeball, you will need to make a Slime first. Slime is a new item of the mod. You can craft a Slime by combining 1 Water Bucket with 8 Jungle Leaves. 4 Slimes when combined will become 2 Slimeballs.
- The mod will allow you to convert from 1 Wool to 4 String.
- You can craft Saddle by combining 3 Leathers, 2 Strings and 2 Iron Ingots.
Make Name Tag:
- You can Name Tag by combining 1 Paper and 1 String. Very simple!
To be able to see the details of the mod’s crafting formula, you can install JEI (Just Enough Items).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Everything Craftable Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Everything-Craftable-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!