Kroeser designs everlasting Abilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (EA) as an entry for The Modding Trial competition in 2016. EA grants players a wide range of super powers, including the original powers from vanilla Minecraft as well as some brand new abilities added by the mod.
The EXP system in Minecraft is useful for upgrading weapons, armors, and tools. But aside from that, there is no other use for EXP point. Before release, the Minecraft player base has guessed from the Adventure Update trailer that the EXP bar would be used to upgrade character’s abilities or special powers, but the actual outcome made the community disappointed. In Everlasting Abilities, EXP points can be spent on unlocking special powers that would help you survive the unforgiving world of Minecraft.
Players can learn new skills by using the Abilities Totems scattering across the Minecraft world or dropped from mobs with glowing auras. Remember not to die too much in this mod, as every time you die, one random special ability will drop out and become an Abilities Totems, and it could be the rarest skills that you may ever find. Everlasting Abilities requires Forge Mod Loader, Cyclops Core and Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Everlasting Abilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Cyclops Core, Everlasting-Abilities.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!