You’ve probably heard a lot about a clean energy source called solar energy, which is a renewable and eco-friendly energy source. This kind of energy has already begun to be used in many developed countries. In the Minecraft world, there are also a variety of mods that feature machines running on solar power, as this energy does not consume resources and can be collected passively.
But have you ever heard of … Moonlight Energy? ET Lunar is an add-on of the Environmental Tech mod, providing players with Lunar Arrays that allow them to harvest energy each night. If the player combines the energy-gathering system from the moonlight with the solar system built from the types of Solar Arrays available in Environmental Tech, players can passively collect energy throughout the day.s
Enviromental Tech is a mid-late game mod that focuses on methods of generating energy from nature such as lightning, solar energy, and with Lunar Arrays, players can now collect energy from the moon. In automatized technology mods, players that have a lot of energy can do whatever they want, create whatever they need, so it’s never too much energy! ET Lunar mod requires Forge Mod Loader, ValkyrieLib, Enviromental Tech and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install ET Lunar Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Environmental Tech, ValkyrieLib, and ET-Lunar-Mod.jarEnvironmental Tech, ValkyrieLib, and ET-Lunar-Mod.jar-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Environmental Tech, ValkyrieLib, and ET-Lunar into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!