Esther Mod 1.15.2 adds to Minecraft a new system that allows you to use magic.
With Esther, when you level up, you will also gain mana. This amount of mana corresponds to your level and you can also see it in the experience bar. This mana will be the main resource used for casting spells.
Esther will add to Minecraft quite a lot of spells with high usefulness (high ultility). To use magic, you just need to write incantations on the chat line!
Currently, the mod has the following spells:
- ignus – Light a fire where you’re pointing, similar to Flint and Steel. Works on entities. Costs 1 mana.
- crepitus – Shoots a fireball towards your cursor whose power scales with your player level. Costs 5 mana.
Aura Spells: Aura Spells are spells that cast you on a permanent effect until you turn them off:
- celeritas – Grants Haste 1. Costs 10 mana and 3 sugar.
- citius – Grants Haste 2. Costs 20 mana and a honey bottle.
- summa celeritate – Grants Haste 3. Costs 30 mana and 5 feathers.
- se tardum – Deactivates any of the Haste aura.
- respirare me aquae – Grants Waterbreathing. Costs 10 mana and a Tropical Fish Bucket. Is deactivated with respirare me aere
- igni mihi caelum – Grants flight. Costs 35 mana and 12 blaze rods, which are returned upon deactivation. Is deactivated with descendit
Esther also has 2 special spells that you can only use when you have Ascendant and next to a Shrine (the shrine can appear in a Forest or Desert biome):
- sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum – Binds the Ascendant to the area surrounding the shrine, creating a pocket world that’s a copy of that area. Costs 30 mana.
- sangima maerma, bernos asescenda – Teleports you to the pocket world inside of the Ascendant. While here, you cannot die. Costs 15 mana.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Esther Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2