Erosion 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft, just as the name implies, adds into the game a real-life phenomenon – soil erosion.
Erosion is a phenomenon that occurs when a stream of water flows over a rocky area and slowly sweeps away the soil of the earth and weakens its structure, causing an imminent collapse in the long run. Inspired by the real-life phenomenon, Erosion 2 is created with the main feature of turning blocks like stone, dirt, hardened clay, which are affected by flowing water stream, into gravel, sand, red sand…
In addition, if the sand block is located under a still body of water, it will be converted to clay or cobblestone. Stone bricks can grow moss if stays near water.
The purpose of the mod is not just enhancing the realism of the game, as it also introduces new materials like sand and gravel. All of the mod’s functions can be toggle on/off in the config file. You can download the latest version of the Erosion 2 Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Erosion 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Erosion 2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!